The Bulgarian seaside boasts more than 200 kilometres of sandy beaches and serene, clear blue water. Millions of tourists visit every year, not just to have a lovely holiday by the sea, but also inquire about Bulgarian properties.
Have you too decided to get a holiday home in the country by the sea? That is not a bad decision, granted the pleasant location and the beautiful country. If that is the sort of investment you want to make, you are definitely on the right track. Here are a few advantages that should reinforce your decision:
Fine golden sand – the fame of Bulgaria as one of the destinations in Europe with the finest beaches is well-earned. The fame is earned because there are wonderful beaches with the most beautiful golden sand you will see on the continent. With fine sand like that, you will feel inclined to rest by the water for a whole day. Bulgaria is the best place to catch some sun and acquire that lovely tan you are after while lounging on the beach.
- The temperature in the summer is excellent – with seawater getting as warm as 26-27 Celsius in August, it is not a surprise why so many pick the Bulgarian seaside for their vacation. Water with temperature like that is ideal for bathing and swimming in the sea. And the best part is that the season for summer vacation is super long – it starts as early as June and goes well into September.
- Safe swimming destination – if you are scared of going out for a swim, know that Bulgaria doesn’t experience large waves and dangerous currents. Even if the sea is showing its temper, it usually lasts only a day or two and then it is back to a calm state. The highest risk is in August, just because that is the peak of the season and there are countless tourists on the beaches. Most of the major beaches have a lifeguard, so you needn’t worry about a thing.
- Affordable pricing in bars and restaurants – what is a good vacation without some going out with family and friends? The thing about Bulgaria is that it is affordable and so you don’t have to break the bank even if you go out every day. You can enjoy great food and drinks for a budget-friendly price, which is unlike any other in Europe.
- No dangerous animals around – forget about all the dangerous animals you have seen in other countries. The beaches in Bulgaria are a safe place and encounters with poisonous jellyfish, and other such are highly unlikely.
- Nature is beautiful – one of the best advantages of Bulgaria is nature. Everyone who visits here shares the opinion that there are absolutely breathtaking sights everywhere you go. You can even combine a holiday to the beach with a relaxing walk in the woods because a large part of the coastal line is in fact forested.As you can see, there is every reason to get a property by the sea in Bulgaria. You will enjoy the lovely holidays and spend time in a great country.
If you are looking to invest in real estate, be sure to check with Excel Property Bulgaria on +359 878 919 292.
© Excel Property Bulgaria